I am a generalist software engineer who likes to learn new things. After years of working with amazing organisations and amazing people, I am now focusing on running my software consultancy.
- My tech interests include: bioinformatics, astronomy and fintech (I know there’s no correlation between them)
- Special interests in: Rust and Haskell
Some organisations I have worked with in the past and present:
- European Bioinformatics Institute
- Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO)
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA)
- Macquarie Bank
- Insurance Australia Group (IAG)
- Diversity Arrays
- University of Melbourne
- I like being outdoors - hiking, trekking, running or just strolling in the parks
- I like traveling - history, culture, arts and food
- I like watching tv series and movies - I quote
The Officetoo much!
- And I definitely love sleeping (genuinely sleeping, nothing dirty!)
Always open to fruitful collaborations and contractual/freelance projects.
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or you could just drop me a message (via Twitter, LinkedIn or my email) and say hi!